- Free account provides anything necessary for most our purposes. Paid subscription gets you more features, most of which I don't find necessary for educational uses.
- Easy to use
- Unlimited sharing
- Sharing is easy. Customize a URL, email it to those you want to share it with.
- Can collaborate while editing via TokBox Video Conferencing (see upcoming post as I am also looking into TokBox)
- Reminds me of a Whiteboard Wiki, where anyone can view, edit the whiteboard. It also lets the user see who last edited it.
http://dabbleboard.com/draw/CLinkous/SampleDabbling
If I may think aloud, I am imagining my telecollaborative project involving this along with epals, in sort of a chain-mail problem solving activity, where one student solves one part of a problem, emails what they've done to someone, who does the next step, and so on. If I receive every iteration of the solution, it would be easy to track and even intervene if I find a mistake. How does that sound?
I love the using this with your tele-collaborative project, very cool!
ReplyDeleteDo you think you'll get other schools in the county on board? Or are you looking further than that?
ReplyDeleteThat might be a start, but ideally, to make this more meaningful on a global perspective, I'd like my students to see that math is done the same way all over the world. I think it would have a greater impact for students to see that students in China or Egypt would solve a math problem in much the same way we do here.
ReplyDelete